BLS CPR for Healthcare Providers
September 30, 2021
09:00 - 13:00
This course is an instructor-led practice-while-you-watch format.
Using the AHA 2020 guidelines for Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
This course is intended for Healthcare Providers.
YOU WILL LEARN
- One and two-person CPR consisting of:
- High-quality chest compressions
- Effective ventilations with a barrier device
- Importance of early AED use
- The valve and importance of good team dynamics
- Relief of airway obstruction in responsive and non-responsive victims
Target audience: Medical Professionals: doctors, nurses, nursing students, nurse’s aides, and assistants, EMTs, paramedics, and firefighters
Cost: $55 for non-residents. $35 for people who live or work in Gates, Spencerport or Ogden.
The card issued is valid for 2 years.
Length of course: 3-4 hours
This will take place at:
Gates Ambulance Station One - Large Training Room
1001 Elmgrove Road