August 26, 2021
09:00 - 13:00
This course is an instructor-led practice-while-you-watch format.
Using the AHA 2020 guidelines for Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) and Cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
This course is Layperson focused, and not intended for Healthcare Providers.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Single-rescuer CPR consisting of
- High-quality chest compressions
- Effective ventilations with a pocket mask
- Importance of early AED use
- Relief of airway obstruction in responsive and non-responsive victims.
Target audience: Scout leaders, daycare workers, lifeguards, security guards, or people who need a general CPR class.
Cost: $55 for non-residents, $35 to people who live or work in Gates, Spencerport or Ogden.
The card issued is valid for 2 years.
Length of course: 3-4 hours
This will take place at:
Gates Ambulance Station One - Large Training Room
1001 Elmgrove Road
Bookings are closed for this event.